View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 01:55 PM
SoltanHeatwave
Hill Giant

Default Guild Hall Problem

I just redid my server and used the latest downloads and did a full recompile. I did not receive any errors, and I am able to get into the game. I just ran into an error. I attempted to get into the guild hall and when I click on the door, I get the loading screen and am dumped back into the Guild Lobby. Since I imported my characters from my old database I dropped my guild and recreated a new one. I was still unable to enter the Guild Hall. I have an old working version of the server on a Virtual machine so I opened HeidiSQL and did a check on the doors and the zone. Everything matches between the two versions. I have a Virtual machine, which I use to experiment with, I put my operational server on my Laptop so I don't burden my main machine. Everything matches up between the two. I checked the doors table and the zone table. Are there any other tables that I need to check? Or am I going to have to redo the database? I did source my characters first, and when I first logged in I got a message that they had to be converted to the new format. Again everything seems to be working with them, I checked out a number of zones and did a few fights and had no problems, just with the Guild Hall. Any suggestions?