View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 09:39 PM
whiteknight33
Sarnak

Just to elaborate on what's happening here...

My friend and I logged into this server to play. Me, connected on my local LAN, I can play with no issues at all.

He made a level 1 Iksar Beastlord. Everything was fine for him until he tried to zone from Cabilis into Field of Bone. At that point, he was disconnected and sent back to the server selection screen. The Linux terminal gave the error above. My friend attempted to reconnect, but the terminal kept producing that error and I had to reboot the server in order for him to reconnect.

Once he reconnected, he was in the Field of Bone and the game was working great for him. We played for a while, then when the time came to go to Plane of Knowledge for Spells and Kurn's Tower for more XP, he was disconnect every time he had to zone (with the above error in the terminal) and I had to reboot the server each time in order for him to reconnect and play.

Every time he reconnected, he would be in the zone he had been trying to get into when he crashed to server select.

Does anyone know what might be causing this? The only place I could find the error message was inside of the client_process.cpp in the zone folder... But I'm not sure if that's telling the client to crash because of the no name thing or if it's just the script to produce the warning in the terminal.

Obviously I've searched these forums thoroughly... And I can't find a fix for this. Any help would be greatly appreciated... We'd love to keep playing, but the constant reboots really suck.