View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 10:02 PM
whiteknight33
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uleat View Post
That's definitely a 'kick' action from the server.

Did you add the
Code:
'Loginserver:  		
Client disconnected (cs=d): No name'
portion manually?

Or did the console print it like that?

(Not sure why authentication would fail on zone change if it didn't while logging in initially.)
That's exactly how the console showed it. I copy and pasted it from the Linux machine to here.

Is there a way to disable authentication on zone changing?

Also, just in case this helps at all... here is the dbg log from the disconnecting client.

Code:
[Thu Jul 04 23:41:04 2019]00392:Zone Connect -- 2 -- Sending MSG_EQ_ADDPLAYER
[Thu Jul 04 23:41:05 2019]00393:Networking: connection terminated [client:DisconnectReasonOtherSideTerminated,server:DisconnectReasonNone]
[Thu Jul 04 23:41:05 2019]00394:disconnected at C:\p4\EverQuest\live\EverQuest\EverQuest.cpp:17949 (char. select) DisconnectReasonOtherSideTerminated,DisconnectReasonNone
Just because I had a little extra time, I backed up everything and did a clean install of Akkadius' Linux Installer on a clean install of Ubuntu 18.04 LTS. Then I restored my database and my eqemu_config file and login.ini.

I then tested everything by mobile hotspotting onto my server from the outside connection... I'm still having this issue. I even tested both the RoF2 and Titanium clients. It's happening with both on zoning. So I'm assuming it must be something in my configuration is borked for some reason.