View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 07:15 PM
JarL05
Fire Beetle

Default Fair Warning

I was banned about a week ago from this server for telling the main dev that he needed to stop threatening players with repercussions when they were testing his content.

I won't get into specifics, but I alone tested nearly all of his end game content and relentlessly provided feedback for him. However, any time a buggy situation was found he would blame the players and threaten to ban them. I was ultimately banned while being the sole group testing his newest zone and, after being threatened, was banned for simply telling him he needed to handle community issues better instead of resorting to threats.

I won't even go in depth into previous issues where the main dev intentionally interfered with players on group encounters and attempted to wipe them.

If you are looking for an unstable server, with buggy pathing, buggy boss scripts, buggy spawns, and buggy AA's/spells/skills then look no further. Oh, and no raids work because 11+ players in one zone causes 2000+ ping for everyone.

The real kicker... the head dev is addicted to Xanax (and not at a recreational level). Many players stopped using the server discord due to this. He had a habit of coming on the server Discord late at night and jumping into various groups voice chats after taking 3mg of Xanax and drinking alcohol. Multiple players warned him against this and that he was risking his life by taking large doses AND drinking alcohol.

Just check out p2002 forums and look up Vegeta/Eldarian. He is same guy that threads devoted to his slimy ways.

Lastly, he has gone through 4-5 waves of players. There is a reason that nearly every wave has played for a few weeks and then disappeared. He alone has chased off half of the most recent player base with the drug use and bad programming. Such as implementing expensive AA's that don't work correctly then refusing to refund the player who grinded it out, tested it, and found it to be useless.

Be warned. And I hope the EQ Emu staff reads and strongly considers this if and when they ever consider it for "Preferred" status.