View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 12:29 AM
macdaddy02
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosSlayerZ View Post
Here is a demonstration of what my method can do, that yours can't

https://imgur.com/a/ekVQQrD
You're changing the pet's pet or NPC (that you don't control) pet. There are much EASIER way's of doing this through HeidiSQL or similar database programs with far less time.

Besides, to what point? I mean you can even literally create a NPC with whatever pet you want using the GM commands as well.

I'm personally starting to realize that you just have to put your two cents into everyone's conversation even if it doesn't fit just for the sake of the argument. You obviously love to argue, so I'll choose to ignore it from here on out.

But, if I had your script from 10 years ago, I guess we could already have had everything that live EQ doesn't. If only .... It's funny how everyone comes out of the wood work to say they had this already or did it, but yet there are ZERO information on it at all.

EDIT: As I stated earlier, you still don't understand this. Change it to how YOU think it should be and try it and see what happens on every race as a beastlord and THEN come back to argue when it makes sense.