View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 11:40 AM
jaspen
Hill Giant

Thanks c0ncrete for that detailed reply. It will be a while before I know enough to attempt that but I am working towards learning. Learning this would help with other modifications I would like to make like a ^slow command as currently there can be 5 mobs beating on everyone and only one gets slowed. But that's a little off topic for now.

Uleat, I am not sure how well heal rotations will work as I don't want focus on only one person. I want everyone to be healed in a timely fashion, whatever group makeup that may be at the time. Keep in mind I am mainly focusing on group content and not raid.

With that said, do you or anyone know more about bot_spells_casting_chances? Perhaps part of my problem may be here. I see that casters, for example, have special entries while tanks do not along with the different stances. Perhaps, this is to give healing priority to the tank for example and assumes the caster can taken care of themselves? I have done search for the various columns and haven't dug up any information online. Things like nHSND_value elude me to what they are referencing.

Thanks again guys for all the help.