View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 02:45 PM
Secrets
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevius View Post
That may be a spell file issue. It probably depends on how you have your server setup. If you use a custom spell file, you probably need to create one to use for SoF as well so they match up. They seem to work fine for me after I did that.

What you should do is use the new import/export scripts that AndMetal made. You can import your custom Titanium spell file into the database using them. Then, export it back into the same file. What that will do is add all of the extra spell fields that are required for SoF. Otherwise, if you try to use a plain Titanium spell file on SoF, it crashes the client. But, by doing the import and export, the spell file will then work for both clients. The file is always backwards compatible (as far as I know), but it is not forwards compatible.

I may need to do more testing on Discs, but so far they seem fine to me.
It's probably the disc type, since all of the spells on KMRA were hand-made and it would seem in SoF some of them are hardcoded to have a specific disc re-use as out of combat only. I'll try and get the number on the one that doesn't work, but some discs do work, some don't... i'm willing to bet it's spell file dependant.