View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 12:20 PM
Nerdgasm
Discordant

Default Redemption - Inquire within.

Hey everyone. I would like to introduce a new-ish server with a semi-new idea. - Anyone who played on this server message me and I'll give you a rejuv potion that restores 10% of all HP/Mana/Endurance due to the char wipe we experienced.

Will note: THERE WILL BE NO CHARACTER WIPES AS I CONTINUE TO BUILD THE SERVER.

If you don't care to read any of this wall of text, join our discord and ask questions there. I'll be happy to answer ANY questions you have.

https://discord.gg/XH8pG5P

Redemption; Completely custom server.

Features;

Artifacts - No longer will you have to worry about 'is this weapon really better then what I have...' you have weapons that you obtain at level 1 that you will use through max level and raid content, there are stones that will increase the power of your artifact. But don't worry you can obtain ornaments so you don't have to have the SAME weapon graphic as everyone else. There are also different stones you can get that *can* give you an advantage, proc effects, regeneration effects, etc.

Three different progression types - You can solo all content (will take longer), or you can group content (will still take some effort, but can be done) or you can raid all content, that being said, raid content isn't *quicker* then the others, as the mobs are harder.

Loot by scripts - No loottables through the database everything is added via scripts, makes for easier drop chances and quicker on-the-fly changes.

Custom spells that scale with stats.

TWO BOX LIMIT (If you live in a house with other people who want to play, just ask we'll give you an exemption, however if you are caught ABUSING it and boxing their chars, you will be banned.)

NO MQ2 WARP, AFK FARMING OR ANYTHING GAME BREAKING! You can use MQ2 for Map, even melee I'm fine with that.

Custom Classes with custom sub-classes, example;
  • Warlord (Warrior) has two sub-classes;
  • Defender - A Tank, they utilize abilities to maintain threat, block damage taken, reduce damage taken, etc. You know, tank stuff. They use a sword and shield to really solidify the *tank* aspect.
  • Vanquisher; A Melee dps, they utilize abilities to slow their attackers attack speed, weaken their opponents, stun, etc. They use two swords starting from level 1.

Currently we have 7 main classes with 16 sub classes. More classes will be released with content release, or other methods (world bosses maybe? quests maybe? Who knows!)

This server was live about a year ago and had a very positive feedback, however there were a few game breaking things that had to be addressed, after months of debugging they were fixed.

QoL things;
You don't have 9 million spells most being useless. All sub-classes have set spells/abilities to take out the confusion. They all do something useful.
You can solo, group and raid content.
Scaling spells.
Active support.
Potions that restore percents of HP/Mana/Endurance... for a cost.

Some examples of healers;

Spirit Mender (Healer) has an ability; Spirit Mend. It is a TARGETED HEAL OVER TIME, what this means is that you cast Spirit Mend on yourself (so you can monitor the time, which is 30 minutes) and target the person you want to heal and it will heal them. There is a catch to this, as you may have expected, if you target NPC's it heals them too, this IS intended because of the sheer power of this targeted heal over time spell.

While;

Redeemer (Healer) focus their heals on single targets and are by far the most powerful single target healers on the server.

You may be thinking; 'Then why go anything but a Redeemer?' Well, some fights mobs do AoE that is required to keep your group up, so that's where the Holy Templar comes in, with their unprecedented group healing they have, they'd be perfect for those fights!

There's much, much more to discuss, please feel free to hop in Discord and I will talk it over with you!

Join our discord; https://discord.gg/XH8pG5P for updates, to get answers to any questions you may have, to obtain our files, to see our changelog and to see when the server is going live!

We look forward to seeing you in game and in discord!