Thread: It is time...
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 02:16 PM
Drakiyth
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javeci1 View Post
Don't take this the wrong way, but my suggestion would be to keep all your updates on your own forums. The people that are interested in and support your project will see the updates there and are far less likely to respond negatively. Even then, you are able to moderate your forums and remove any post or user that is negatively affecting the atmosphere or community that you are trying to create.
This thread was put out there to get new people's interests in RuinSpire and show a little bit of what I am doing with the server. Nothing more. Negative feedback on this thread does not affect my attitude or drive for creating this new server. I have actually done my best to understand where people are coming from and stay professional. I have already owned up to my last 3 servers failing because I made some mistakes and it's time to move forward. People posting things like "It's going to happen again, mark my words." just make me want to work harder on RuinSpire and make sure it's one of the best damn servers to ever come to EQemulator.