View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 09:42 AM
hokken
Fire Beetle

Thanks Uleat, it’s all been working fine since.

Also thanks for the great work.

I am a 50years old EQ veteran, started to play in 1999 I have been playing on P1999 and AX classics for a little while but wanted to install my own server and I am having a great time with the Eqemu bots

I am also learning more commands as I play. Haven’t tried the healrotation set of commands yet but I’m sure I will dive into it soon.

There is a couple of commands that I am still unsure on how to use: precombat and outofcombat.

Having mainly played in crushbone for now, I have been wondering about the best way to tackle some situations:

1. How to prevent my bots to chase a mob, something like a flee command where they immediately stop chasing and follow the leader.
2. Also When I am attacked is there any way to have my warrior automatically try to taunt that mob ?
3. Is there any way to prevent a bot to spam cast a spell,? I am thinking of my wizard who keep spamming her fire damage shield. For now the trick I have found is to set her stance to passive before combat so she is full mana before the combat starts.

Thanks