View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 06:25 PM
Vulamir
Fire Beetle

Default The Revolution of EQEmu- The Rise of Norrath

I've been playing Emu for years on various servers. Lootfest, Kimura (a lot of those) EZ, SH, LS, Exile, Ultimate etc. I believe all those servers have their own unique substance to them, as well as The Rise of Norrath. Lets get into it...

When the Server came up I already had a willingness to play on here. Take a look at the list of all the servers out there, how many replica servers are out there? How many servers are there own? Well Rise of Norrath is one of those servers that is its own. How much content you ask? How about 20 tiers of content, fluid programming if something isn't working right its fixed hastily.

Kingly has focused on content and his players. From a short grind to 70 with free epic 1.0's to get you started, to 1.5's and 2.0's and more epics in the future. This server has been tested and balanced constantly and it is in the PERFECT spot for all of us content lovers! The community on this server is absolutely wonderful and very helpful.

My friends and I bounce server to server all year long waiting for something special and I believe this is the server that grabs the player and pulls them in. From the Augments to Pets for every class, High scale damage, what more could one ask for? The quests may seem like a grind but they aren't that bad! Kingly always takes into consideration ideas from player feedback on great ideas that better the server as a whole. How many Dev's listen to their people? It's rare but Kingly makes it a mission to give us what we want as long as its not dumb =)

This server currently ranks at the top of my Emu list of all the servers I have played on and i'm very excited to see what the future holds for the server. Kingly has shown drive and determination to plug away at this server making it special and so far he's succeeded. This isn't a promotion of Kingly this is just facts that there isn't a server like it.

I am telling you, you have no idea what you're missing out on! It's soloable but its group friendly, play your way. There's no rush to the end there's so much stuff to do! If you want a server that's not just a time killer and a home, The Rise of Norrath is the server.

I cannot explain how relieving it is to have finally had a server that I enjoy playing on a daily basis without getting absolutely bored of. Cheers and lets have some fun! Appreciate everything you've done with the server Kingly, Keep up the great work man!