View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 04:39 PM
Huppy
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by provocating View Post
And when you try to post something regarding any server on the forums it seems to just get bashed into the ground with hate.
The source may live on in this project, but the "community spirit" has deteriorated. What you mentioned is probably one of the many factors that have contributed to it. Intense negativity and hate, freely sprinkled all over these forums and obviously, nobody has (ever) had the time to enforce the forum rules, and in some cases. no desire to. Almost like it's condoned, more than frowned upon. Simple constructive criticism and feedback has been replaced with competitive server bashing that gets passed off as opinions. Cheeks are turned the other way.
In the end, the inmates have been left to run the institution. It's become infested with introverted selfishness, with no fun, laughter or enjoyment anymore, which defeats the whole purpose of a gaming community. The soil in the community garden is too contaminated with bad seeds to let anything grow now. Maybe some day, Patrick Swayze will come swooping down to "clean up the roadhouse". But I wouldn't hold my breath.
I know, I sound negative myself, but sorry, I deal with reality and facts. We don't live in a "just shut up and play nice" Disneyland world, we live in a very unforgiving, "FU" Jurassic Park and these forums alone are "PVP" lol