View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 09:48 AM
Sturm
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by provocating View Post
And when you try to post something regarding any server on the forums it seems to just get bashed into the ground with hate.
This is a very real problem on this forum and the reason I don't post much for updates on what is happening on my own server. A select few individuals feel they've "earned" the right to behave horribly and treat other's with disdain and disrespect. If this was my forum, these toxic individuals would have been banned long ago (like they have been on my server).

Instead, they are allowed to continue spewing their drivel and negative comments further seeding the growth of separation and discord among the community.

I'm sorry to see another server come down and I wish you well in all your future endeavors provocating. Maybe we'll get a forum mod that gives a shit one day and puts an end to these toxic assholes. (Not calling anyone out here, just saying that doing nothing might be part of the problem.)

My apologies for my semi-toxic rant/post. I'm usually more reserved but this topic strikes a cord for me.