Old 09-11-2019, 06:51 PM
Huppy
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movement View Post
I have donated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodai82 View Post
Movement who are you in-game and discord please? I will reach out to you but if you are not the indicated user I have no way to know who you are.
Movement - Your constructive/negative feedback is not the real issue here. It's more about you being so anonymously reluctant to connect with Shodai about your concerns, which is why anyone would interpret your feedback as a simple troll, rather than a legitimate concern about a server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movement View Post
not only I have complained about the things above, other people have too.
I poked around on the server discord channel and nobody seems to know anything about your concerns, or who you are. Your issues have been isolated to these (eqemu) forums only.
Since you claim to have donated, then it would be easy for you to private message Shodai and let him know who you are, and get things hashed out with you. Consider yourself lucky to run into a server dev that is willing to do that with their players.
Every server out there has bugs. Even after being active for a few years, it's ongoing work, but can't be done over night. (donations do not expedite your needs) The simplest way to help ? - Communication !!