View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 03:11 PM
phreakinsane
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huppy View Post
In that setup guide, it states "perl eqemu_server.pl setup_loginserver". Did you do that ? That will install those tbllogin tables. If you have done that, and the tables are not sourcing in, then something is not working properly, possibly on your end. Unless everyone else has had the same prob.
Once again, thank you for your time Huppy.

I didn't run that command before, as right before it gives that command it states that it is supposed to already have been ran. But I did run it to make sure. Those tables still are not present in HeidiSQL.

This is pulled from that guide right before that command:

"The windows installer already pulls down pre-compiled Loginserver binaries, but if you need to download them again for any reason, you can issue the following command:"

I agree with your thought process that unless many others are having the same issue it must be something on my side. I plan on wiping my SSD and trying it fresh. I just need to have the time to do it.

It may be implied already, but I should note that I can access my EQEMU account and load/play some of the online servers. So I know that my username/password are valid through EQEMU.

As I've already mentioned, I am only having issues when I try to access my own server. Being redundant here, but since it points to the TBL database on the error I've mentioned above I think if I can figure out how to manually add those tables to the database through HeidiSQL or another program I think it will resolve the issue for me.

Does anyone have any idea how I could manually add the tbl tables using HeidiSQL or another SQL program? I am new to SQL but am willing to do the legwork if someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks again for all your time/assistance!

Happy hunting fellow EQ'ers