View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 08:49 PM
rhyotte
Hill Giant

Good points. When I contemplated a hybrid Antonica//Kunark//Velious server, one thing I considered was using the original class's and races, and extending them. Next re-normalize all zones from newbie to end. After all that...extend each expansion by adding numerous zones in various places that are customized. Think adding in the expansion that added Crescent Reach and the Drakkin. I waffled on whether to add them or not to, never did quite decide. Though they would be somewhat entertaining as the primary plot was to extend and more comprehensively finish off the Dragons Vs. Giants story line. Another add in would be to make deity really alter a characters progression. A dark elf cleric would not likely have all the same exact spells and ways of doing things as a high elf...

Class extension:: Warrior modified by berzerker attributes.
--
Class extension:: Clerics of good act good per normal, but solo better due to nicely modded spells such and Vs. Undead, and perhaps Vs. opposing humanoid faction. Where as a Dark Elf Cleric would likely resemble a heavily beefed up (healing wise) Necro / Shaman depending.

Another cool thing was how Shards of Dalaya had actual mining!

Anyhow, all that to say that I agree.

Peace