View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 07:12 PM
tdheysus2k
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdheysus2k View Post
One small issue I have noticed with the F2P client, is with getting a clicky shortcut from an inventory slot and dragging it to the hotbar.

detail:
-top level inventory slot with a clicky item in it.

-by left-clicking and holding(then getting an icon that can be placed on the hotbar) instead of the inventory item, it keeps pulling up my charm slot item.

-so now my charm slot item icon is on my cursor, if I try to put that icon on my hotbar, it just disappears.

I tried this on my own server, and thought it was something that I may have screwed up, so I tried it on EZ server and the same conditions happened there as well. (clicking on top level inventory item, only to have the charm slot appear on my cursor) on EZ server I left-clicked(held) on an inventory item, and the Noobie Charm v1 appeared on my cursor.

-on both servers, the charm slot shortcut icon appeared on my cursor, when I was no where close to clicking on my charm slot (I was in the inventory)
Please disregard my previous post. I just read in the Dev thread, that apparently, this is a known issue:

5. Item Hotkeys - The new Item Hotkey always shows the item in the Charm slot due to an issue with how item headers are serialized now. This is a new feature in addition to the old slot based hotkeys.