View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 01:29 PM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegila View Post
maybe thisll help. this is an old desk setup of mine, more particularly mousepad..area...

now, i dont need THAT many. i dont even know what the 5th mouse was for maybe my DJprogram or videos, idk, i only ever played 4 accts and the 4th, my bard, was always boxed behind my ranger, but i've always played my sk, rgr, and dru in the foreground and simultaneously and thus on their own computers, but obviously doing different things with keys or mice, not the same all together. I only have 2 usable computers for this purpose now, while i need 3. my spare computers are all spoken for for various things around the house (especially since we cancelled directv and have to watch digital stuff or dvd/bluray only and we can actually play the video files on the laptops etc, when the tv's cant handle it) if i lived alone, id have the use of all but 1 of my computers, that one running my emu server, DJProgram, and bedroom tv lol.)

anyway, was looking for a different set of pics, but i've taken them of my desks a few times in the past lol, this one shows 3 of the keyboards, 3 of the screens, and for whatever reason, 5 mice. i move my hnads to whichever toon i want to do things on, not alt+tab and try to keep track, it's habitual. druid on right, SK straight ahead, RGR to the left, and bard to the far left or tabbed out. This is my normal ..lol..not that normal's ever applied

Edit: picture didnt show so here's just the link. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QIR...ew?usp=sharing

jesus christ, just the general look is that you weigh 500lbs and have lung cancer.

its not that important.