View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 07:14 AM
djeryv
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballhair View Post
starting out on this server i instantly realized it was just a copy of ultimate eq or kimuras server and when i was trying to get help in OOC the gm narian decided to mute and ban my account for no reason. after he banned me i made a new character on another account and this time he changed my name and banned my account again im just letting the people know DO NOT PLAY HERE unless u like power hungry gms and getting banned for no reason. i was only asking why mobs at level 1 are unkillable unless u get twink gear and the gm was rude and disgusting to me

avoid at all costs
Anyway...these are the kind of people that shouldn't be allowed to have an Internet connection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcastic_djeryv
I was on the fence on joining this server, but this one and only post you made was so well written, and in such an objective manner that I can't help but move onto something else. You are a wordsmith good sir and I must thank you for taking the time to create an account here to warn all of us of this virtual tyranny. If more people were to read your elegantly written review, I would guarantee that even the NPCs would leave this server right after all of the players do. I mean really! How dare they not tolerate racism in 2018? Any server that just focuses on fantasy adventures in a virtual magical land is not for me.