View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 12:01 PM
bufferofnewbies
Hill Giant

I have been playing on this server for the last two days. It really does have the "P99 without the reverts" feel. I even changed over my usual duo for a single melee type character. Now I can keep a guy in bazaar to buy any tradeskill stuff newbies might wish to unload. I liked P99, but rather hated things like resummoning pets every zone and blind blanking out the entire screen. Being able to add a boxed toon, when I need to, is nice.

I hope the server stays like this. I would be very happy if we move away from the "omg let's raid for loot!" scene and run back to the days of "hey. hunting in the same area. want to group?" I wish we would all move away from the number crunching and just play. If you are looking for a high end raid 24/7 server, this may not be your best choice right now. (unless you bring a guild of people with you) But if you want a character that makes you feel like you did in the old days, this may be the one. If you want to enjoy leveling by forgetting about the numbers and just play a character for the fun of it, this may be the server for you.

Would the server be better with more folks? Yes. (and no, depending on what type of people)
Does it need more people to be a good server? No.
Give it a shot. Level one character to 10. Any character. I dare you to not enjoy it.