View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 09:11 PM
Sturm
Hill Giant

Default Imperium_EQ Server

Been awhile since I posted here, so I figure it's about time to give an update.

Recently on Imperium we've launched The Tower of High Sorcery. This is a 500 floor tower that gets incrementally harder the higher you climb. Mobs start off at level 50 and get increasingly more difficult.

Reincarnation has been added to allow you to switch between classes at will. (After meeting certain criteria of course.)

Elite Drops have been added. What this means is all named, everywhere old and new have a rare chance to drop +1 loot and a very rare chance to drop +2 loot. These are the items you know and love, just with increased stats and bragging rights!

Elite Crafting. Endgame Armor now has a chance to make a critical combine resulting in a +1 or even a +2 version! We've seen a couple +2's so far a few lucky players have managed to craft!

If you're an old player of Imperium, there's never been a better time to return to your character and maybe try out a new class. If you've never played here before there's never been a better time to try us out!

I also feel it's important to mention that there is no monetization on Imperium. We don't even accept donations. We run and develop this server for the love of the game and the community we have built up over the years.

Happy Adventuring folks!