Thread: It is time...
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 05:01 PM
Drakiyth
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durge View Post
You have some really interesting ideas here (and bold ones!). This might contradict my earlier post a little, but since you're removing things like crafting, aa, etc., the raid bosses and fights themselves will be highlighted and focused on even more. Might be an unneeded warning, but even if you scale down the release rate, I would much prefer custom and intricate fights over tank and afk.

That's the plan for sure - less focus on content that doesn't matter and more focus on dungeons, raids, quests, boss fights and stuff that does. I remember sitting there for 5 days working on crafting items for Eriviyn and the system was barely used at all. I got many complaints saying 'I don't like crafting.. why do I have to do it for augs?' I felt like I added something that was totally throwing people off the path that mattered. Personally, if you think about it, even in WoW right now the crafting system is almost pointless besides a few pieces of gear (locked to 3 max) and crap like mounts and toys.