View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 09:43 PM
ArtofPeace
Fire Beetle

Hello all, recent join but long time player.
First Akkadius, thank you so much for taking time to make this complete package. It really is a great thing you've done for people such as myself and others.

Having said that, I am experiencing some frustrations getting everything actually doing what It's supposed to.

I have been trying to set up a Private Offline server with little success to get it all off the ground
Your install package went off fine, and I had no issues. I changed the eqhost file to reflect the internal connection, and changed my server name. I forwarded port 5998 on my router as well. (I may be missing further forwards Im not certain).

I ran the server start, and everything loads quickly and without issue save for one, My login server window shows the error:

[Error] "Handle_NewLSInfo error, remote address was null, defaulting to stream address 127.0.0.1
[World Server] Server KHAL(Test) did not attempt to log in but unregistered servers are allowed.

I can load up the game, but when I try to login it sits on "Logging into server, please wait" indefinatly.

I assumed I needed to add a login account to the database and attempted to use a portion of the guide posted here
http://wiki.eqemulator.org/p?Windows...er_Setup_Guide

that still made no difference and I am unable to get past the logging into server screen.

my login server window does show new titanium connection from 127.0.0.1 and that application packet was recieved from client, as well as a session ready recieved from client. But that is where it ends.

I am obviously missing somthing, and if anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate them. Im not certain where it is that I am goofing up, but Im sure its me. I have been trawling forums and old posts with similar issues, but most of them just sort of stop without a fix (or maybe the person figured it out)

Thanks again