View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 11:41 AM
Titus Pullo
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets View Post
If I am being honest, with Daybreak's announcement (which is pretty much identical to my server's end goal), there is no point in continuing here when they will provide the one missing void that this server was hoping to fill.

So as such, I have shut this down. If anyone is interested in the code changes and database changes, or wants to make a "Dad Server" based on my work, please let me know.

I will be working on improving the TAKP windows client henceforth - something that is in no danger of going anywhere and is not run by myself.
Hi, I'm currently trying to make a PoP server in the RoF2 client. There are many similarities about what was described in this thread and what I'm hoping to do. I'm completely new to this, so it would just be a personal/LAN server for the foreseeable future. Perhaps way down the road if I felt comfortable enough that it was worth making available to other players, I would do so.

Secrets, I'm hoping you still have this database available and are willing to share it. I've played around a bit with EOC 2.0 and SQL, but any resources I can grab to give myself a head start on this would be greatly appreciated!