View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 04:31 PM
daerath
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoe View Post
EZ apparently used to be this way, and Imperium just took a turn towards "group up" and "band together for HARD content"... or some such nonsense.

There's a niche to fill here, and the servers I know of that were supposed to do it apparently opted to change their tune and force cooperation.

Are there any servers out there that have mostly SOLO content, and maybe boxed-toon required to take down that haven't been taken over by Windows 8 and 10-style upper management that knows better than its customers?
While I agree that Imperium is no longer a solo/duo server, that's their choice because it's their server, and quite simply, they do know better than their customers if for no other reason than the most obvious.

It's their server.

If you don't like it, don't play there. I stopped playing there a long time ago when they ditched solo/duo on new content. Set up your own server if you want a purely solo server and when someone has a complaint I'm sure you'll absolutely change whatever is necessary to keep them around because you're obviously not a "Windows 8 and 10-style upper management" type.