View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 04:38 PM
Nzoe
Fire Beetle

Quote:
While I agree that Imperium is no longer a solo/duo server, that's their choice because it's their server
... no one is arguing this. Hence why I'm looking for an alternative.

Quote:
and quite simply, they do know better than their customers if for no other reason than the most obvious.
Quote:
It's their server.
That... doesn't mean they know better than their customers. That just means they have the power to change what they want.

Are... are you just Traul on a sock puppet account trying to make yourself sound more reasonable because "someone else" agrees?

Quote:
If you don't like it, don't play there.
Which is why i'm looking for analternative.

Quote:
I stopped playing there a long time ago when they ditched solo/duo on new content.
The first thing you've said that wasn't entirely wrongheaded. Yes, when they ditch the reason you're there, you ditch them.

Quote:
Set up your own server if you want a purely solo server and when someone has a complaint I'm sure you'll absolutely change whatever is necessary to keep them around because you're obviously not a "Windows 8 and 10-style upper management" type.
Wait... this again?

Here, this is what that looks like:

Quote:
Set up your own operating system if you want a purely non-invasive UI and when someone has a complaint I'm sure you'll absolutely change whatever is necessary to keep them around because you're obviously not a "Windows 8 and 10-style upper management" type.
Because, on this forum, asking if there's an alternative somehow gets met with "make your own server".

I'm asking.

If anyone knows.

Of an alternative.