View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 08:44 AM
Angelox
AX Classic Developer

For those of you asking about the missing zones in the ax_classic drop down menu, in 'lib/' , look for the zones*.php - what I did was crop out the zones I was not working with, so I could find them easier. zones.php is the active one, just rename one of the full ones to 'zones.php'. I think 'zonesFULL.php' has the most.

Remeber, your 'logs/sql_log.sql' needs full permissions if you are getting errors (pending on what permissions the assigned user has). If you notice, I have all my logs re-named and saved. These logs can be very useful, as they create usable MySql inserts of what ever work you have done.
So once you get this editor running, you can help us out by posting or sending in your log inserts. This is very simple, all you need to know is how to 'cut and paste' to the forums .

YOUR HELP IS IMPORTANT! There really is NOT a lot of people helping out, and most of what we have goes 'custom' and rouge, keeps all they do to themselves.
A group of us never keep ANYTHING we do to ourselves, and that's why you are able to play EqEmu at home, on a public server, etc.

If you have knowledge as an Everquest Live player, on these zones we are working on - if even there is just one NPC you know doesn't drop the right item, spawn properly, or whatever, we want to know about it; this Editors log will be the simplest way to port it over to us.