View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 06:10 PM
Estrang
Sarnak

Quote:
Richardo was hosting his own locked server with a generic database to simply play a joke, which I do not think he meant any harm by.
That guy is such a kidder!

Quote:
Way to take a quote out of context.
Thanks, High five!

Quote:
For example, the last time I visited, the first post I observed was a screenshot of mistyping cheats in public chat with nothing more than a bunch of laughs from the other players and moderators.
The birth of /faceplant. The kid screenshotted hacking I remember as a gigantic newb in the newbiest guild on the server, not really a big deal, cheating isn't widespread as you'd think, screenshots of people bumbling a hack command in public chat is pure gold comedy and hardly a regularity. Would you prefer if everyone was shocked and screamed obscenities in hatred at said hacker, or laughed him off as a newbie?

Quote:
If you want to go down this road, I'd suggest you pick up on the staff history and where exactly everyone came from before you continue your blind flamefest.
Wha...Wait, what? Should of told your buddy Richardo!

Quote:
I didn't simply download a PEQ database and launch a server with a known EverQuest server name when no other PvP servers we're available so I am not fortunate enough to simply launch a generic server. Thanks for your comments.
No, thank YOU.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go play on the generic PEQ database pvp server, level up in tutorial, get flagged for PoE and pwn newbs with my AA's.