View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 07:06 PM
jhiller
Fire Beetle

Also, if this was a reference to my post, I think the players need a voice here. Too many times we invest hours a day into a server. We hear "Hey this time it will be badass" And the story is the same. Consider it like reviewing a product on Amazon. If the server operators have the right to blatantly lie about their server, we should have the right to call them out on it. I did not do a personal attack, I was calling the server op out on his past x attempts at creating a server. I can post historical proof, it is all there in the archives. We get pissed when our characters are deleted and we have to start over again. I agree, they should have their servers go through a review process or the server accounts revoked if they have a track record like that.

For that matter, how many times did Cyratis of whatever his name was post here belittling people asking questions before he got banned? MazeEq destroys servers and does shady shit and you guys let him post here, I sense some double standards on the "inside" crew.

If it is proof you want on my post about Secrets server, if that will provide proof enough on my past post I will provide that. I do not think we need proof on Maze, hell that is all over the place. He has been banned from every server on EqEmu. He knows he is banned from all the servers, I think he enjoys it.