View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 08:29 PM
blackdragonsdg
Dragon

A few things I would like to see on a server like this is to really return things to the way they were like setting the old world spells back to the way they were at the release of Velious. SOE changed the spells some where along the way and really screwed them up. Both levels to acquire the spells as well as the mana to effect ratio needs to be returned to normal instead of the garbage that it is now on live server.

Old world zones like Rathe Mountains need to be restored to there original state as well. When SOE redid the spawns in that zone I was pissed for a long time as it was one of my favorite zones to camp in the mid thirties.

The usage of coin needs to be altered because going from finding 2cp at level 5 to finding 5pp at level 55 sucked. Combine that with only having a couple of mobs in the game that dropped more made things near impossible as a new player as most were in there 50's before they got rid of the banded armor they were using. While it is unlikely that any sort of economy will take hold on any emu server the need for money can still be used. One of my friends suggested to me to create custom merchants where you could buy higher end armor, grant it at a cost but still it would be better than having to have 50-70 of your closest friends help you kill a mob for the chance at something decent.

Just my opinion however but your server sounds interesting and I would be willing to try it out once it goes live.