View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 01:09 AM
Drakiyth
Dragon

I'll leave it up to the devs to decide Varlyndria's fate as going green but I am an extremely motivated and dedicated dev who puts 12 hours a day (at least) into my server. I have personally made 48 class paths (with a new expansion/update coming out that will grant all those unique paths their very own epic weapons/offhands. This will give players countless hours of replay value. That's what I aim for mainly to make sure even if you have a main who is high level and decked out you don't run out of options. I got Akkadius now hosting my server with the smoothest and steadiest connection possible, I also got a great quest developer and GM who helps me named Xiao and at least 5-6 other players who are volunteering willingly to help with the server.

Varlyndria usually has 28-70 players online at all times even on peak hours. Overall, I aim to please and it would be an honor to move to green. I am dead set on my server becoming one of the greatest on emu among the greats that you fine people have put hard work and time into yourselves.

Also, I played on Lootfest for a while before becoming the dev of Varlyndria. I think it's a great server and recommend it going green. Clare and her staff deserve it.