View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016, 08:55 PM
Jahosphat
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamle00 View Post
Should probably think about auto skill ups, you level so fast (which is fine) that skills lag being a lot.
Added that on about a week + ago after someone in ooc mentioned it.. so that's in

Edit Other Additions:
1) Mercs Enabled.. (They seem to run /keep up with you better)
2) Karana's Hope Stone added to Merchant Connie in POK with an insta-click back to POK.. sorry non-gating classes that it took so long
3) Looking for feedback on other useful clicky's
4a) Working on: Getting a character Flagging NPC.-------------------UPDATE.. flags will be removed at next reboot tomorrow mornin
4b) Working on: Adding Epic 2.0's to some loot tables (1.5's already in somewhere!)

Last Note on "progression" : When I created this server it was because i hadn't seen everything in everquest originally. Now i definitely don't have the time to go through old flagging progress etc.. If you're looking for some hardcore progression and end game custom stuff this isn't the server for you. If you're looking to mess around, get geared up, talk some crap, tweak out alts, and just have fun; come online.

Last edited by Jahosphat; 12-27-2016 at 11:21 AM.. Reason: Additional Server Info