View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 12:33 PM
liquest
"Special" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevius View Post
They still have the same Feb client on Steam? I wonder if we get that version supported, will they update it again? I wouldn't doubt they are watching these forums for exactly that to happen lol. Maybe I can find a bit of time to get the V2 client caught up to at least the V1 client. Then, as soon as the new slot system is done, we would have a new working client at least until they update again :P

I may need to review Derision's system for inheriting patch files so we only have to adjust things that change on new client versions. That is, if I can find where he put that info (I think it was pastebin) and if I can find the time to actually work on it.
I dont know exactly if its updated for sure but i am going to say yes it is. With the 2nd part of the Rain of Fear expansion being released recently im sure the client itself has been updated.

Liquest Auctions, WTB AA's up to the current compatable clients PST with offer.

"A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." ~Fredrick Nietzsche

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.." ~Albert Einstein