View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 02:17 PM
djeryv
Hill Giant

This should be fixed now as I simply told the PL script to use doorid 11 to run that section (which is the cave). The main upload has been updated as well.

Anyone who already got this package, just replace your player.pl file (in the tutorialb folder) with this:

Code:
sub EVENT_ENTERZONE 
{

quest::movepc(189,18, -147, 19.6, 0);

if(!defined $qglobals{tutbind} && $ulevel == 1) 
	{
		quest::selfcast(2049);
		quest::setglobal("tutbind",1,1,"D30");
	}

if(!defined $qglobals{tutpop}) 
	{
		quest::popup("Join the revolution!", "Welcome to the Revolt! You have been given two new quests:
			<br><br><c \"#FFFF00\">Rally with Rahtiz:</c><br>If you are ready to begin fighting for the revolt, 
			hail Guard Rahtiz and see where you are needed.<br><br><c \"#FFFF00\">Basic Training:</c><br>If you 
			would like more training on the finer points of Everquest, speak with Arias and he will direct you to other knowledgeable 
			members of the slave revolt.<br><br><c \"#F07F00\">Click 'OK' to continue.</c>");
			quest::assigntask(22);
			quest::assigntask(23);
			quest::setglobal("tutpop",1,1,"D30");
	}

if($ulevel > 15 && $status < 80)
	{
		$client->Message(15,"You are too high in level to be in this zone.");

my $dbh = plugin::LoadMysql();

$nth = $dbh->prepare("SELECT class, race, deity FROM character_data WHERE name='$name'");
		$nth->execute();
		@row = $nth->fetchrow_array();
		my $n_class = $row[0];
		my $n_race = $row[1];
		my $n_deity = $row[2];

$sth = $dbh->prepare("SELECT zone_id, x, y, z, heading FROM start_zones WHERE player_class=$n_class AND player_deity=$n_deity AND player_race=$n_race");
		$sth->execute();
		@row = $sth->fetchrow_array();
		my $zn_id = $row[0];
		my $zn_x = $row[1];
		my $zn_y = $row[2];
		my $zn_z = $row[3];
		my $zn_head = $row[4];

$dbh->disconnect();
		quest::movepc($zn_id, $zn_x, $zn_y, $zn_z, $zn_head);
	}  
}

sub EVENT_TASK_STAGE_COMPLETE 
{
	if ($task_id == 34)
	{
		quest::ze(15, "A cheer arises from the slaves as the last of the Kobold overseers fall.");
	}
  if ($task_id == 28 && $activity_id == 1) {
    $client->Message(0,"Vahlara bows as you return. 'Just in time. Many are wounded and more arrive by the hour. If you can find any Gloomingdeep silk, bring it to me and I can reward you with more burlap clothing. It's not much, but it's nicer than the rags these kobolds left us with.'");
  }
} 

sub EVENT_CLICKDOOR {

if( $doorid == 11 )
	{
		my $dbh = plugin::LoadMysql();

$nth = $dbh->prepare("SELECT class, race, deity FROM character_data WHERE name='$name'");
		$nth->execute();
		@row = $nth->fetchrow_array();
		my $n_class = $row[0];
		my $n_race = $row[1];
		my $n_deity = $row[2];

$sth = $dbh->prepare("SELECT zone_id, x, y, z, heading FROM start_zones WHERE player_class=$n_class AND player_deity=$n_deity AND player_race=$n_race");
		$sth->execute();
		@row = $sth->fetchrow_array();
		my $zn_id = $row[0];
		my $zn_x = $row[1];
		my $zn_y = $row[2];
		my $zn_z = $row[3];
		my $zn_head = $row[4];

$dbh->disconnect();
		quest::movepc($zn_id, $zn_x, $zn_y, $zn_z, $zn_head);
	}
}