Thread: Login
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 12:47 AM
Rezbee
Sarnak

I may be totally wrong MNWatchdog, but I think its a maintenance issue rather than hardware. The server seems to just lock up at random points during the day with no persistant pattern indicating that it is not a traffic/request issue which would point to hardware. This is completely random almost like a program is hanging on the server and isn't getting proper attention (i know cpanel servers are plagued with problems if they don't maintain the backup service).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelox View Post
Well, I think KLS and the Google SVN group have already earned whatever donations they need. I'm sorta hoping this is a brand new idea with a new login and new administration, and it would be nice if it were open source - but I trust KLS & Co. judgment on what ever it is they are working on, and how ever they want to do it.
No doubt Angelox... Do doubt. I just don't want this to turn into another failed project though. I'm not saying its not a good idea to throw some donations their way, I'm just saying I wouldn't be comfortable with it unless I know it is or has the ability to be a redundant project.

PS: Adding one more line to your signature might get you a Grammy for the longest signature award LOL :P