View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 10:12 AM
shadeknight
Sarnak

You exaggerated the class stuff. If that was true, then Shodai wouldn't be working to fix issues with the healers. Or mitigation issues that cropped up with warriors.

You exaggerated / lied about how there's arbitrary timers on respawns. Xalgoz, for example, is on a 10 minute (give or take) respawn with it changing between ph and xalgoz. Someone mentioned the sword drop rate was absurd, and Shodai upped the drop rate. However, the respawn timers beyond that are hardly arbitrary when an hour flies by pretty quickly. Megalodon? That's needed and Shodai explained he can't do much about it.

Your exaggeration about the drop rates was laughable - considering in MY experience, I had more leather and chain repeats than I did plate. This was in PoFear. That's not a server problem - that's just shit RNG for you.

The kurn issue is known, but that was for -mass- pulling the zone and so far? It seems to be warrior based. There's nothing reported (which, y'know, is half the issue if people don't speak up) about other classes having issues.

So far, I've scrolled up - no one mentioned the necro line of spells. The only thing necro-related mentioned was god-tier necro spells doing a wee bit too much damage. The mage mod rod has recently been fixed.

No one has any reason to take you seriously if you're Dread1313 - a guy who had his head so far up his ass as to believe that his suggestions were going to save the server - no questions asked. If that's not you, then I apologize - but your issues are either personal or a load of crocodile shit.

For example, the ranger nerf? Needed. There was some serious overtuning, and Shodai agreed. Paladins? They can snooze through god content more or less. Tweaks were needed. SKs? SKs have mana cost issues, low damage in some areas, and weren't as OP as you made it out to be. Trust me, I actually played one in God content.