View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 06:17 PM
Movement
Sarnak

Thumbs down Namecalling and personal attacks are so "early 2000's".

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadeknight View Post
You exaggerated the class stuff. If that was true, then Shodai wouldn't be working to fix issues with the healers. Or mitigation issues that cropped up with warriors.
Where did I exaggerate about class stuff? I noted that pallies are getting nerfed, thats factual. I noted that rangers are getting nerfed, also factual. I made comments about how broken some spells are - also factual. I mean I can provide screenshots if you really need me to, but at this point - is that really necessary?

Quote:
You exaggerated / lied about how there's arbitrary timers on respawns. Xalgoz, for example, is on a 10 minute (give or take) respawn with it changing between ph and xalgoz. Someone mentioned the sword drop rate was absurd, and Shodai upped the drop rate. However, the respawn timers beyond that are hardly arbitrary when an hour flies by pretty quickly.
I was explaining that the spawn timers cannot be circumvented by the use of the boss spawner. The boss spawner is basically useless because it cant be used in the old world and anywhere past Velketors (demigod version). So have it? Just to spawn OOT bosses? Sorry but that doesn't warrant grinding 17 and a half million plat imho, and EVERYONE i talked to complained about the same thing and they told me they wish they had known about these things and the fact that its a 30 min timer. This is a factual statement. Not exaggerating.

Quote:
Megalodon? That's needed and Shodai explained he can't do much about it.
What exactly is needed about locking out megalodon for 1 hour? When you can instance Veeshan and farm till your eyes bleed but megalodon is not instanced? Lower the timer or make it an instance. Ive also talked to other people about this and they agree that 1 hour lockout after a mob is killed 5 mins after entering is silly and un-needed. I mean I understand giving undergeared or unbuffed people enough time to kill him in case it fails, but ive literally never seen anyone complain or mention (except the one guy on the forums a while back) about killing megalodon. The "waiting in line" issue is what needs to be addressed.

Quote:
Your exaggeration about the drop rates was laughable - considering in MY experience, I had more leather and chain repeats than I did plate. This was in PoFear. That's not a server problem - that's just shit RNG for you.
I wasnt talking about fear. I was talking about GOD TIER drops. Pretty sure I outlined that in my previous post. Since you only can resort to insults, I will respond by pointing out your reading comprehension skills are severely lacking.

Quote:
The kurn issue is known, but that was for -mass- pulling the zone and so far? It seems to be warrior based. There's nothing reported (which, y'know, is half the issue if people don't speak up) about other classes having issues.
The zone crashing isnt just in Kurn's its pretty widely known that this also happens in OOT and Fear, but it seems to be based around mass pulling. Which is somewhat understandable. This hasnt happened in Velks and other zones like Unrest as well as others. Also a factual statement, not exaggerating.

Quote:
So far, I've scrolled up - no one mentioned the necro line of spells..
I just did.

Quote:
No one has any reason to take you seriously if you're Dread1313 - a guy who had his head so far up his ass as to believe that his suggestions were going to save the server - no questions asked. If that's not you, then I apologize - but your issues are either personal or a load of crocodile shit.
I dont know who this "Dread1313" is who has chapped your ass or offended you like this, but its no reason for you to take it out on me. My first post didnt even attack you, or anyone. I was just leaving negative feedback. I dont know who the hell you are, or think you are - that gives you the right to attack me like this, but it sounds like its not Dread1313 who has his head shoved up his ass, whoever he is. Are you trying to out him so he will get banned or something? Does he even still play? Maybe he just was ticked off like me (like several others I know) and left with parting thoughts and you couldnt handle the negative feedback or criticism, you know - kinda like how you are showing on here? If you (not you specifically) are going to host a private server for people to play - you need to be able to handle negative feedback or criticism every once in a while because you aren't gonna please everyone. Everyone is going to have a different view of whats acceptable or not. 95% of the people will just quietly log off and never log back on again without saying a word, but those 5% vocal minority feel like they have something to say. Thats just a fact of life, and if you can't accept that - well you're gonna have it rough. Resorting to personal insults, namecalling, and personal attacks just shows that I am right and maybe Dread1313 was as well.

Quote:
For example, the ranger nerf? Needed. There was some serious overtuning, and Shodai agreed. Paladins? They can snooze through god content more or less. Tweaks were needed. SKs? SKs have mana cost issues, low damage in some areas, and weren't as OP as you made it out to be. Trust me, I actually played one in God content.
Regarding SK's, I had someone else tell me different. That person is also in God content and he said he watched a SK do exactly what you said pallys do. So... /shrug?