View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 07:01 PM
atrayas
Hill Giant

I have known Shodai for some time. He was one of my main guys back when I ran Imperium for bug testing and the sort. Fast forward to him opening his own server and he is as stand up as they come. Fixes reported bugs quickly and spends a considerable amount of his free time working on a project for all to enjoy.

I think most players fail to understand that most server operators do this as a hobby or just have a passion for the game itself, but also maintain real life obligations like work, family, time for themselves, etc etc...Like splose said above, it is people like you that burn server operators out due to the fact that we can never please everyone, and when we fail to give everyone what they want all we get is negativity which impacts the morale of the server operator to the point that we just throw in the towel and move on with our lives.

My advice, enjoy what is offered, give good constructive feedback and just be happy that there are people out there keeping a 20 year old game alive for you guys to enjoy.