Thread: Skyrim
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 10:52 PM
revloc02c
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criimson View Post
My wife is going to be the biggest problem when it arrives. She is gunna try and wake up before me to start playing, I just know it.
Yea I am lucky enough to be married to a beautiful hardcore gamer. It was actually how we began hanging out. I own a 64" HD tv and she started asking to come over to play games with me.
Nice. Right after I got married ten years ago was when I was playing EQ so I had to beef up my wife's laptop RAM so she could play with me. She was the ultimate ninja looter, lol, and she never did it maliciously (if that's possible) she just couldn't stand not having a look...and then not having a take. Ruined a cleric epic quest once in our guild for an item she couldn't even use, hehe, good times. It was like she was a perpetual noob because she was only there to play with me, kill stuff, and loot and not learn any sort of the protocol, lore, nuances, or quests.

Anyway, Skyrim looks so awesome...but I played Morrowind and was only whelmed by it--kinda turned me off to the series (sorry if I am peeing in the cheerios). Let us know how it is when you get it, I could go for a shiny new game right now.