View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 10:43 PM
chrsschb
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riklin View Post
Ok... I updated the updated the source files, etc. and did a build.

My server database has rule_sets of 1,2,3,4,5 and 10.

I also added these lines to the rule_values table.
Code:
1,Spells:PreNerfBardAEDoT, true,Allow bard AOE dots to damage targets when moving.
2,Spells:PreNerfBardAEDoT, true,Allow bard AOE dots to damage targets when moving.
3,Spells:PreNerfBardAEDoT, true,Allow bard AOE dots to damage targets when moving.
4,Spells:PreNerfBardAEDoT, true,Allow bard AOE dots to damage targets when moving.
5,Spells:PreNerfBardAEDoT, true,Allow bard AOE dots to damage targets when moving.
10,Spells:PreNerfBardAEDoT, true,Allow bard AOE dots to damage targets when moving.
So these rules are applicable to each rule_set and the most recent code has been sourced and compiled, tested and deployed.

After all that, on my server, bard AE songs still do not affect targets when the bard is moving. I can see the affect strikes the mobs, because of the spell effect, but the AE damage song does not affect them. When I come to a complete stop, they take damage from the song. The song I'm using is Denon's Disruptive Discord. Does around 20 damage per tick with a brass horn with a bard that's level 26.

Is there anything else that needs to be done to enable this rule (PreNerfBardAEDoT)?

Thanks again,
Riklin (Hall's Havoc)

Just an idea, try setting the song's effectid1 to 0. The movement restriction seems to be built into the 334 effect id.