Thread: EQ Reborn
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2018, 02:12 PM
Fuel
Fire Beetle

While I"m a new user to EMU servers, EQR has been my first server I played on actually. I was just banned from EQR apparently while I was away yesterday, not sure the reason, but I suspect it's cause the Dev team feels I was 4 boxing. I provided the information requested by Rain the lead Dev/Owner that it was indeed my brother who was playing. Apparently, my having to walk into my house (from the office which isn't attached (also why we have two different ISP, and I am also disabled) and taking 10 mins to my brother get out of the bathroom to log in wasn't fast enough for Rain's liking. I have played honestly since the launch of the server, and put in solid hours as I was one of the very few first people to hit content hard, and report bugs. Gearing two characters up and leveling after days of gameplay isn't something I would just throw away by doing something to get me banned!

I feel that my ban was unjust/unethical and I do not understand this is how you treat your community? I always helped the community when I logged in, and I was active in discord (which I was banned from also). How can you run a server when you ban people without even telling them why? I have reached out to Rain on Discord with no answer what so ever! This is not the type of server to recommend or boast about since there's literally no communication from the lead.

I will continue to await for a reply from Rain in discord, to which i'm sure I will not receive.

Fuel