View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 12:10 AM
kokey98
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uleat View Post
On that change in particular, that is correct.

I moved bots' npc_spells_id to the 3000 range.

In addition, the original grouping only included 12 of the 16 player classes allowed and were not in the order of the classes.

I re-organized that to sequentially list them, as well as add the 4 missing melee classes. This will allow future bot work to include aa-based abilities in the
AI_Spell processing.

The npc_spells_id is now determined by:
Code:
Bot::GetClass() + 3000
Woot, i didn't know there was a .bot version... that's definitely zero right now.

okay, good thing the previous values were all 3006 as i've changed the wrong thing... i see why the loop i saw happened since, their is crossover between 9010 and 9014... only a problem if it runs a second time without a version value, i assume, like me. i did do a complete new install and ran through them by hand after i saw the same errors...

i've run that 9015 sql containing:

-- Update npc_spells_id to new values
UPDATE `bot_spells_entries` SET `npc_spells_id` = '3002' WHERE `npc_spells_id` = '701';

as i pasted above... but this time i ran as it is read... it did not change the values for some reason? i will figure it out, i dont say it as a request, but in case it's useful info.

i totally missed this reply somehow, sorry it's belated even though i replied to other things previously.