View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 12:18 PM
jo3shmo3me
Fire Beetle

Default Raid flagged when playing solo?

I followed the main Current Windows Public Server Setup Guide - February 2013 to setup my own private server. I am running the server and client on the same system using the loginserver.exe to log into the game.

Server is running great and I am using the RoF2 client to play.

I have tried to zone into Plane of Time B from Plane of Time A without success. Searching the forums I read that I need to be raid flagged to start the event.

When I click on the sundial to zone into 'B' I get ported to the same spot in 'A.' I can use the #zone command to zone into 'B" but I end up in what appears to be a grave yard without exits. I have used the #goto command to move my toon to the start of a phase 1 event ( undead ) but there are no mobs that spawn because the event hasn't been triggered.

Is there a GM command to flag my toon as being in a raid?

I have not set up Bots on my server as I have read that there were issues in using them. I know I could compile the source code for the .exe and source in the sql files to do this.

My other thought was to create a second account and log in a second toon to the same server. Would there be issues doing this?

Please help