View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 04:02 PM
Aeventh
Fire Beetle

Thumbs up Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets View Post
Excited to see this launch. Though the 3-box limit may turn some off.
Hopefully there's an anticheat and no MQ2 allowed.
Hey, Secrets! Thanks so much!

I hope the three box limit won't turn too many off.

With the increased strength available between the starting AA's and Rose Colored and Apocryphal gear- most content should be within reach of a three boxed team with a little ingenuity, grind, and luck.

We do have anticheat measures in place, and, many MQ2 functions (including warping) and other things like unattended play are prohibited and tracked. However, basic MQ2 functionality is allowed.

Here is the reasoning:

I've learned over the years that there is always a way around countermeasures and my sincere hope is to cultivate a community that will abide by its rules, not because they are unable to bypass them but because they respect why they exist. My reality is that I walk at the heels of titans here, and I don't want to spend my days fighting an eternal battle when my reason for creating this server was to enjoy playing on it.

As long as someone isn't being malicious or purposefully violating the rules, I don't care that they use EQBCS to send a heal, or /stick to keep their team together.

Judging from the elder faces I see in Discord, I think the large majority of people will play nice, and those that don't, will have people far more knowledgeable than me to call them out.

Look forward to seeing you in game, hero!

Last edited by Aeventh; 11-08-2022 at 04:16 PM.. Reason: Clarity-y-y