Thread: Email change
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 09:39 PM
entropy
Fire Beetle

I noticed that a developer's post entitled "Accounts/Passwords - Activation, Recovery, and Information" (quoted below) mentioned that Administrators CAN assist with changing email addresses. That's the assistance I'm looking for. If anyone knows who I'm supposed to message, or what I'm supposed to do that I'm not doing, please do tell. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevius View Post
What Forum Administrators, Moderators, Developers, and Guides can assist with:

1. (All) View IP Addresses used to post on the forums.

2. (All) View Forum Account Registration Information - This includes the email address the account is registered to and the IP address that was used to register with, as well as other information such as date of birth and such.

3. (All Except Guides) Ban Forum Accounts.

4. (Administrators Only) Edit Account Registration Information. This includes activating accounts, changing registration email addresses, and other information.

Important Note: The Login Server and World Server Account information is NOT stored in the forum profiles. This means that none of the EQEmu Team is able to view which Login Server or World Server Accounts are tied to which Forum accounts and are unable to do any kind of search related to this type of information. Rogean is the only person who is able to access anything that is Login Server or World Server Account related. No one else can view, edit, search, reset, etc anything to do with Login Server or World Server Accounts.