View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 01:27 AM
Jeido
Fire Beetle

Default The Hidden Forest (Beta)

The Hidden Forest is a fully custom server that started a month ago, but already has fully customized content up to and past level 70. The devs have already added two tiers of raid as well as group zones to keep players busy once they hit 70, and tbh they are very well done.

I've played on Zeb and SoA a good amount (5-6 toons with 2.0's on each server) , and to me this server blows them both away. There is only one thing missing, and that is a higher level 70 population to contend with for raid mobs! Currently there's only my guild at 70 that is able to raid, but there so much content to be raided that there should be atleast one more, if not two. I strongly encourage people to stop by the server and check it out, as well as look at the website www.thehiddenforest.eu.

I'm not a GM, Dev, or anything. I just really think the server is coming a long very nicely and it needs a larger population There is usually anywhere between 30-45 people on during the afternoon and eveninghours, and the population is very consistant. Why not add to that number?