View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 05:22 PM
modstudio
Fire Beetle

Well I did double check and triplecheck my ip-adresses and I did do the ultimate error and write in the wrong one.

So after correcting my error I can log in on my client, I see my server but listed as down.

I can connect,create a character and the the server-log comes up with the error "No zone server to boot up"

In the log of "EQEmu login server" I see an error aswell.
I will update this post from that computer with the exact error-log

EDIT:
Error-log
[Login Server] New world server connection from 192.168.0.4:60361
[Error] Handle_NewLSInfo error, remote address was null, defaulting to stream address 192.168.0.4.
[Error] Mysql query returned no result: SELECT ifnull(WSR.ServerID,999999) AS ServerID, WSR.ServerTagDescription, ifnull(WSR.ServerTrusted,0) AS ServerTrusted, ifnull(SLT.ServerListTypeID,3) AS ServerListTypeID, SLT.ServerListTypeDescription, ifnull(WSR.ServerAdminID,0) AS ServerAdminID FROM loginserver_world_server_registration AS WSR JOIN loginserver_server_list_type AS SLT ON WSR.ServerListTypeID = SLT.ServerListTypeID WHERE WSR.ServerShortName = 'Akkas PEQ Installer'
[World Server] Server Akkas Windows PEQ Installer (Modstudio)(Akkas PEQ Installer) attempted to log in but database couldn't find an entry but unregistered servers are allowed.