View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 12:41 AM
dew1960
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeS View Post
Actually the reason few make tools like these is the complexity involved and time required. I have invested 10 years in this project.

I fix bugs as soon as they are reported - did you report any?
I like your tools George

I would like to see your tools rolled into one package. Do you have any plans to do that in the future? Keep up the good work.

I also finally got the peqphpeditor working. I adjusted some php.ini settings and it works for me now.

I did not report any bugs, my problems were most likely from not understanding how to use your tools. I did not get a readme or documentation with your tools when I downloaded them other than how to install. Nothing that explains how to do stuff anyway. Do you have any docs or help files for them? Some things were not obvious to me but I am learning them as I go. It could just be me, I am dense sometimes, LOL. I meant no offense to you. Thanks again

If you don't know, there are all kinds of Malware warnings that popup with Google chrome when visiting your website. I checked with several AV and Malware detection programs and found no problems. You might want to contact Google and appeal that. Have a nice day!

Adventure Unlimted - Underfoot!