Thread: Pi EQEMU Server
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 12:56 PM
miotch
Sarnak

Location: Conveiniently located in your grocers frozen food isle.

This server is Awesome!
The custom NPCs and Quests for each zone are great! I 3 box there for the solo-playable status, because the server population is pretty small. But the concept is great, it makes each zone with NPC quests like a "task zone" . kind of like an LDON where you can log in, play for an hour and collect the items you need to get that piece of armor you wanted, log out for dinner, come back later that night for an hour and take care of some other thing you wanted to do . (another piece of armor perhaps?)
Leveling is not the constant grind it is on other servers either, you are trying to accomplish tasks, like collecting orc belts, pieces of goblin parts or whatever, the focus is much more on the gathering of items than grinding out the levels, the exp comes pretty fast, but not fast enough to make it too easy.
The tasks for level 51+ are really challenging, i have not made it past the first group of mobs yet, but i cannot wait to see what the reward is for the item turn in, in the zone of Ikkinz.

For a good time log in, be sure to talk to all the NPCs in the Nexus and be SURE to reply to ALL Their trigger phrases. Alot of good starter equipment is handed out (ie a nexus gate wand) you just have to ask the right NPC for it.

Hope to see you there.