View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 06:52 AM
Weldarr
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaela_S View Post
So long as I'm talking to myself here, I suspect the same would be true of NPC models, at least the non-built-in-global ones. Will be interesting to see if I get around to making an animated model importer.

Zaela, you can definitely do this with the older graphic animations. I have been able to manually overwrite older graphics using the same identifier.

Both of these use the old akheva identifiers (akf, akm) and were manually edited to use the newer EQLive akhevan graphics (identifiers; ahm, ahf). Also an interesting thing about some older models, is that many actually have male, female and neutral model types but only one or two of them have a graphic associated with them. (Old Akhevan Identifers: akf, akm, akn)

This is the model identifier list that I pulled from EQGraphicsDX9.dll for Titanium Client (other clients will have more on their respective lists):

Code:
HUM.HUF.KRB.FRY.CWR.ZMM.ZMF.MNR.EVE.SNK.SHL.MYG.KOR.GGY.FGP.DRC.DCM.DCF.CRL.CRH.ORK.CWG.FNG.KBD.WWF.FGT.SHD.LSQ.LSP.SEG.ASM.LVR.DRS.DRE.ANS.SPQ.TAR.PMA.SDR.MDR.BAS.LDR.KRN.GBN.DKE.DVS.CDR.MES.RKP.CNP.PRT.CRS.MAP.DBP.ROB.DBX.MNT.DDV.DSF.FRD.DMA.DDM.CHM.FRA.DSG.SCU.MUR.CLV.TGO.TLN.ISE.ISB.IWB.ILB.IFC.IBR.IHU.ICY.ILA.IEC.IWH.TTB.TMB.TAC.TWF.TGL.BON.CPT.RAK.TBL.VAS.CST.BRL.BOX.JKR.NIN.EEY.GLM.SDC.DRV.FGH.GBL.MMY.SKT.MMV.SYN.BGB.ROE.ROM.WUF.UVK.BVK.GVK.VEK.FUD.FSK.FMT.LGR.LGA.LUG.RPF.TPO.TVP.TPB.SPB.BTP.ZBC.SPD.RZM.AAM.BKN.UDF.WBU.EFE.WRB.VAL.QZT.PAF.KRK.WRU.WRW.SCE.STF.SMA.SVO.SKR.SSA.STA.PBR.TMT.PHX.CRB.ONT.GTD.XEG.RTH.UDK.MAR.ZEB.NMP.FMP.EMP.AMP.VAZ.TAZ.RAZ.NMH.NPT.TRW.FEN.SAR.HSS.MOI.GGL.BRV.KAR.NMG.CWB.GLC.BRC.JUB.STR.WMP.PUS.BUU.BUB.LEP.KOP.MAL.NMW.TIN.TRQ.SLG.NBT.CRO.VEG.TRT.TBU.BTX.SRG.DSB.GOJ.SKB.CLB.CLG.SRO.TMR.WRF.TRN.NYM.LUJ.SER.MUH.SOW.SPR.NET.GAL.SHR.SRV.SNN.LCR.ZEL.SCH.SGR.VOL.FUG.TEG.THO.WET.AEL.EEL.RNB.OWB.KHA.ECS.VAC.UNB.RHP.SKN.RON.STU.WLM.OTM.FSG.HIP.RGM.SBU.DIW.SUC.SED.SGO.RAP.MEP.IKG.DEV.WYV.FDR.BER.ISC.BAC.SSN.GOO.BRN.RAL.TUN.SOL.VST.TRK.FGI.DML.YET.KGO.XAL.RHI.MOS.LYC.DLK.SRW.SCR.EYE.DJI.PEG.UNI.INN.DRU.GRG.WOE.SEA.CLA.GSP.DRI.HAR.MER.WAS.MAM.SWO.LEE.KED.GOR.FRT.EFR.DER.DEN.DIA.COC.CAZ.LIZ.ALL.SPE.SCA.REA.ORC.FUN.DRK.BIX.SHA.TRE.WIL.GIA.WER.BEH.FRO.RTN.BTN.RAT.BAT.ELE.PIR.CUB.FIS.SNA.TNF.TNM.SEF.SEM.LMF.LMM.MMF.MMM.IZF.IZM.IWF.IWM.TZF.TZM.EPF.EPM.HPF.HPM.OPF.OPM.DPF.DPM.GPF.GPM.TSF.TSM.FBF.FBM.TBF.TBM.REF.REN.REM.TPF.TPN.TPM.GSF.GSN.GSM.AKF.AKN.AKM.SDM.SHM.HSF.HSN.HSM.VPF.VPM.GMF.GMN.WAL.VRM.SIF.SIN.SIM.DRF.DRM.IVF.IVM.CEF.CEN.CEM.GEF.GEM.GDF.GDM.GFF.GFM.MIF.MIM.DVF.DVM.VSF.VSM.KAN.GAR.HLF.HLM.CLN.LIM.EGF.EGM.NGF.NGM.FPF.FPM.PIM.SPI.TEF.TEN.FAF.FAM.BRF.BRM.BGF.ZOF.ZOM.HHF.HHM.AVI.GOF.WOF.WOL.WOM.QCF.QCN.QCM.BEA.GOB.GNN.DRA.SHP.LAUNCHM.LAUNCH..DWF.DWM.OGF.OGM.ELF.ELM.BAF.BAM.DAF.DAM.HOF.HOM.HIF.HIM.HAF.HAM.ERF.ERM.IKM.KEF.KEM.FRM.PRE.SHIP....BOAT....PPOINT..MINIPOM200
Thing to note: the list counts down from KRB as the first real graphic as Race #475

I would assume it to be possible to add a dll hook/inject in that would allow us to make our own identifiers, but that is beyond my expertise level and something that I have never honestly tried. Maybe someone with a bit more knowledge on that front could look into it.

- Vaion
The Hidden Forest